THIS PROMOTION IS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Bayer Australia Ltd (ABN 22 000 138 714) of 875 Pacific Highway, Pymble NSW 2073 (Promoter).
2. Information on how to enter the “No Need To Bite” promotion (Promotion) and information on the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions (together the Terms and Conditions). Any entry not complying with the Terms and Conditions is invalid.
3. Entry into the Promotion is open to employees (aged 18 years or over) of independent pet retailers and veterinary clinics operating in Australia invited by the Promoter to participate (each an Eligible Staff Member). Employees, business directors and managers of the Promoter and the immediate families of employees, business directors and managers of the Promoter are not eligible to enter. Immediate family members include any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. The Promotion commences at 12:01 am AEST on 01/10/2017 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 30/11/2017 (Promotional Period).
How to enter
5. To be eligible to participate, Eligible Staff Members must undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Visit accelerate.bayer.com.au;
- Follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page;
- Read the Seresto® educational information;
- Input their requested details together with their unique, creative customer sales pitch for Seresto® in 100 words or less;
- Tick the box to confirm that consent from their employer has been obtained;and
- Submit the fully completed online Promotion entry form (to be received by the Promoter by the end of the Promotion Period).
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per Eligible Staff Member.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter for any reason by the end of the Promotion Period and any such entries will be deemed invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and eligibility of Eligible Staff Members (including an Eligible Staff Member’s identity, age, place of residence and employment) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Staff Member, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Staff Member.
10. The judging will take place at Bayer Australia Limited, 875 Pacific Highway, Pymble, NSW 2073 from 01/12/2017. The judges shall be appointed by the Promoter. As well as the winning entries, the judges may select additional reserve entries (i.e. ones they determine to be the next best), and record them in order, to be used in the event of an invalid entry or otherwise non qualifying entry. Winners will be notified by the Promoter within seven business days of the judging being finalised (and in any case no later than 07/12/2017). Each entry will be individually judged based on the most creative sales pitch for the Seresto® brand. The pitch must correctly reflect the approved product claims of the relevant Seresto® products as they appear on label. This Promotion tests the skill of the participants and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
11. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by law to:
(a) disqualify any Eligible Staff Member; or
(b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion or a prize, as appropriate.
12. The best valid entry, as determined by the Promoter’s judges, will win a trip for two (2) adults to New York City, USA valued at up to AUD$9,000 (total value dependant on date and point of departure). Prize includes:
- Return economy airfares from winner's nearest city in Australia to New York, USA for two (2) adults;
- Airline and airport taxes;
- Four (4) nights minimum 4 star twin share accommodation in New York, USA; and
- 1 x 15 minute helicopter ride over New York City for two (2) adults.
All travel is subject to availability at all times and maybe dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner. Travel is valid until 30/07/2018. Block out periods include 10/12/2017 until 25/01/2018 and from 20/06/2017 until 10/08/2017 along with all other special event periods. All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made by the winner directly with Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. Winner and companion must be in possession of a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity on it prior to departure. Winner is responsible for any amendment fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. All costs of, and the making of arrangements for, required travel visas, valid passports, spending money, meals, transport or transfers to and from, and any parking at, the Australian airport and New York airport, insurance and any applicable insurance excesses and any other ancillary costs and matters are the responsibility of the travel prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companions The Promoter recommends that the prize winner and travel companions obtain appropriate valid travel (including medical) insurance for their period of travel. The winner (and his/her companion) must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
13. The next five (5) best valid entries as determined by the Promoter’s judges will each win a AUD$200 Flight Centre travel voucher to be used at a Flight Centre in Australia. Unless otherwise stated on the Gift Card, Gift Cards are valid for use within 12 months from the date of issue. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Flight Centre travel voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a Flight Centre travel voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a Flight Centre travel voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Flight Centre travel voucher.
14. Prizes are not redeemable, transferable or exchangable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. The total prize pool value is up to AUD$10,000.
16. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
17. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. Prizes will be awarded to the winning Eligible Staff Member.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Eligible Staff Members consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a prize-winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
Limitation of liability
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any personal injury, any loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of opportunity and loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion (including acceptance or use of any prize), including, but not limited to, where such liability may arise out of the following:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e) any tax liability incurred by an Eligible Staff Member, prize winner or their travel companion; or
f) use of a prize.
23. The Promoter will not be liable for any tax obligations arising out of participation in this Promotion (including acceptance of a prize) and any such tax is the sole responsibility of the Eligible Staff Member. Eligible Staff Members should seek independent financial advice in this regard.
Each Eligible Staff Member warrants that their entry is an original literary work of the Eligible Staff Member that does not infringe the rights of any third party. As a condition of entering this Promotion, each Eligible Staff Member licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (including their sales pitch) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
Seresto is a registered trade mark of the Bayer group.